Quinn M. Czichas
Instructor/Training Specialist 2000
Operations, Training & Project Manager 1993-2000
- Perform classroom and individual instruction on MS Office Suite and specialty applications,
including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, Windows 95/98/NT, Adobe PhotoShop.
- Consult with clients and develop custom projects.
- Develop and analyze training materials.
- Coordinate and organize setup of classroom computers and equipment.
- Respond to specific client inquiries.
Senior Operations Support Specialist 1989-1993
- Operate AS400 system and support LAN users to originate and update system files,
customer quotes, query programs, create database files and audits.
- Plan and control client projects based on status reports and department resources.
- Train vendors and company personnel on specialty software applications.
- Develop training methods and maintain manuals and references.
- Conduct TQM training sessions as team leader.
- Research, define and introduce quality procedures and issue reports on
- Negotiate and quote pricing between customers and vendors.
- Direct movement of intermodal domestic freight.
- Maintain and update office software, computers and equipment.
Activity Center Controller 1984-1988
- Operate satellite communication and computerized processing systems supporting
Department of Defense intelligence contracts.
- Develop and edit operation working aids and references.
- Train personnel and communicate procedures between departments.
- Conduct quality control, analysis, research and development on nationally
- Maintain confidential databases, documents, and tapes.
- Oversee the operations of four teams to ensure all mission objectives were completed
- Perform quality control, correct computer related file and record problems.
- Perform training, coordinating functions, research and analysis.
- Operate electronic satellite communication systems.
- Supervisory duties.
On-Track Computer Training 2000
Hub Group, Inc 1993-2000
Bendix Field Engineering Corp 1989
G.I. Trucking Co 1988-1989
United States Air Force 1984-1988
- Team Leader Training
- Quality Process Management
- Communications Technology, Community College of the Air Force; U. of Maryland.
- Ladylove/Enchilada Satellite Systems Course, HRB-Singer Co., Misawa AB, Japan.
- Radioprinter Systems Course, Naval Technical Training Center, Corry Station, Pensacola, FL.
- Top Secret SCI, U.S. Government clearance 3/89 (contractor), 10/84 (military).
- 1986 Printer Systems Technician of the Year, U. S. Air Force