Software training and consulting
If you need high quality training from instructors who:
- have years of experience working in both business and academia,
- can effectively teach applications from accounting to web design, including proprietary software,
- have proven abilities to motivate students,
- are adept at providing quality instruction to a variety of students,
- possess the ability to train 1 on 1, plus small and large groups,
- are skilled in various methods of teaching,
- boast a proven track record of success,
- have developed and offered business-oriented and career preparation workshops, and
- have worked on both PC's and Mac's
then look no further!
Our expertise includes:
- Wordprocessing--Word and Wordperfect,
- Spreadsheets--Excel and Lotus,
- Database / Contact Management--Access, Outlook, and Act,
- Graphics--Photoshop, Photodeluxe, and Paintshop Pro,
- Desktop Publishing--Pagemaker and MS Publisher,
- Web Design--HTML, FrontPage, and Dreamweaver,
- Drawing--Microsoft Publisher, Corel Draw, and Visio,
- Accounting--Peachtree and Quickbooks,
- Project Management--Project
- Proprietary Software,
- Business-oriented--Sales and Marketing,
- Career-oriented--Job hunting, resume and interview preparation, evaluation, and techniques.
In addition to our solid computer skills, we have also experience working in banking, financial services, hotels, academic institutions, government, and customer service.
So, if you need someone with a combination of business and teaching experience, then I hope you would strongly consider us.
I would be most happy to answer any questions you may have, or you may use the links below to view my resume and a partial listing of satisfied students.
Thank you for your consideration!
You'll receive professionalism, quality service, and flexibility
702 5th Avenue South
Kent, WA 98032-6026
Proud member of:
- The American Society for Training and Development
- The Association of Internet Professionals